We reserve the right to withdraw or amend our Products, and any service or material we provide by or through our Products, in our sole discretion without notice. From time to time, we may restrict access to our Products to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for:
- - Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Products.
Intellectual Property Rights
Our Products, and their entire contents, features and functionality (including, but not limited to, all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by the Company, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- - If we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
- - Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- - Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- - Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
The Company name, the Company logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans used in our Products are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- - In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- - For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- - To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- - To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
- - To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of our Products, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of our Products or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- - Use our Products in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair or interfere with any other party’s use of our Products.
- - Use any manual or automated process to monitor or copy any of the material within our Products or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- - Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of our Products.
- - Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- - Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any components of our Products, or any computer or database connected thereto.
- - Attack our Products via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- - Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of our Products.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right to:
- - Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of our Products.
Although there is little, if any, personal information that may become available to us, without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through our Products. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY THE COMPANY DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER THE COMPANY OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, we do not undertake to review all material before it is posted on our Products, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- - Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
- - Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- - Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- - Be likely to deceive any person.
- - Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
- - Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- - Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- - Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter or advertising.
- - Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through our Products is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other person who uses our Products, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Changes to our Products
We may update the content within our Products from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material within our Products may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Information About You and Your Use of Our Products
Linking to our Products
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part.
Our Products may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- - Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on our Products.
- - Cause limited portions of content on our Products to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
Links from our Products
If our Products contain links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to our Products, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
The owner of the Products is based in the state of New York in the United States. We provide our Products for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that our Products or any of their content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to our Products may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access our Products from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or our website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF OUR PRODUCTS OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH OUR PRODUCTS OR TO OUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF OUR PRODUCTS, THEIR CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH OUR PRODUCTS IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. OUR PRODUCTS, THEIR CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH OUR PRODUCTS ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF OUR PRODUCTS. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT OUR PRODUCTS, THEIR CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH OUR PRODUCTS WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT OUR PRODUCTS OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH OUR PRODUCTS WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, OUR PRODUCTS, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH OUR PRODUCTS, OR SUCH OTHER PRODUCTS OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH OUR PRODUCTS OR SUCH OTHER PRODUCTS, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Limitation on Time to File Claims
Waiver and Severability
Your Comments and Concerns
Our Products are operated by BLINDCUT, LLC.
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to our Products should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.